Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Snot, Anyone?

Will has a snotty nose 100% of the time. I wipe it constantly, but it just keeps running. The best part is when he comes up to me and puckers up! It's great. It's just another part of Will that I've learned to love.

So, how about how green Ma and Pa's grass is!? You should see their beautiful yard and now it had a nice white fence surrounding it. They are so happy! This picture was taken one morning soon after we got up and Zac wanted to wrap up in a blanket and sit on the porch. Notice his fever blister. I have never had one, but he's had dozens in his short life. He's such a sweet boy. Lately he says things to me like, "Mama, Even if you are getting a chubby belly, you're still beautiful to me." Or my favorite, "Mama, even on days when you don't look pretty, you're still pretty to me." Those days are more often than not lately because I have no clothes that fit, so I stay in my sweats all day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doctor Knelson once told me that snot coming out was good because that meant it wasn't in your head! I always think of that when my kids have snot running down their faces!! :) Al

Anika said...

Al- I agree with Zac. You never look anything but beautiful! Hope you're feeling better. We miss you guys too!

Wendi said...

Oh, I love snotty faces! I especially love it when they come up to you and want to wipe their nose on your clothes...GROSS!

That grass is way too perfect. Did you see mine? The little patch that Tar did not dig up? Not pretty. That grass... beautiful. I could loan Tar to them for a week... I promise, it would not look like that ever again!!!

I love any little boy that can say those "purdy" words to his Mama!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous pictures of such handsome boys!! Love getting to know them just a bit better.

leah said...

Don't get me started on how little boys (mine, in particular) act upon seeing a pregnant woman - uh, I mean women who just as well be pregnant because they have a little extra "skin" (as I like to call it, because the word FAT is just an ugly word in my opinion) up in their mid-section! That was quite a long sentence- Hopefully it made a little sense.

You are one of the most RADIANT pregos EVER!!! Don't ever let anyone tell you differently.

Allison Bernauer said...

I figured out how to link you to my blog. Mine is http://allisonbernauer.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Mindy and Jamie looked at your blog today and loved it. We miss you and wish we could visit. But we had a good time reading it in your Carolina accent!