Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TAG, I guess I'm it!

What is your spouses name? Kyle Clayton Dart

How long have you been together? We started dating the summer of 1998 and now it's 2008. I guess that would be 10 years!

Who eats more? Kyle eats way more junk food than me. I'm not tempted at all by chocolate or sweets, but he loves them. I can give him a run for his money when it comes to a good meal.

Who said 'I Love You' first? I really don't have a clue.

Who is taller? Kyle

Who Sings better? Me, I guess, only because I sing more than he does. He actually has a great voice, but no one would ever know because he never sings!

Who is smarter? Kyle is most definitely smarter when it comes to books, legal issues, history, current events, etc. I usually have a little more savvy than him when it comes to things around the house.

Who does the laundry? I used to do all of the laundry, but since I've been so sick, he does just about everything in the house. He's an angel.

Who does the dishes? See previous question and get your answer!

Who pays the bills? I used to, but it stressed me out so badly that Kyle took over and I love him for that!

Who mows the lawn? Well, we haven't had a lawn to mow in years, but when we did, Kyle mowed the lawn and I did the flower beds. It was so much fun.

Who cooks dinner? Me (or my mom, these days) Have I mentioned how sick I've been lately. I should take a picture of the busted blood vessel in my eye to show you how often I have been worshipping the porcelain god these past few weeks.

Who is more stubborn? Neither of us are stubborn at all.

Who kissed who first? Kyle

Who asked who out first? It was arranged by our parents.

Who proposed? Kyle proposed on New Year's Eve 1998. We were here on the island and we stopped at a spot on the shore that we both really loved and there were a dozen rosed sitting there. It was so sweet.
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers. He has 4 brothers.

Who wears the pants? We're pretty equal in everything.

I guess I have to tag someone, so I'm tagging whoever would like to answer this tag!


Aly

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you are feeling. Maybe it is twins. ha ha. I threw up at least 16 times a day for the 1st 20 weeks. Thank god for Zofran. It was the only medicine that helped me. I got to the point I would throw up half way through dinner and then finish eating. Gross, I know, but I was starving. Sorry you have been so sick. :) Al

Cheryl said...

What a fun tag. It was great to get a peek in the ways of Kyle and Aly. You two were just meant to be together since you complement each other perfectly!

That is so rotten you are so sick. Poor thing. I hope it gets better ASAP!

And I'm all for reading your never list. It would be very, very enjoyable.

Cheryl

Barney Family said...

Aly thanks for doing the tag even though you have been so sick! I think I already knew most of the answers but, it is always fun to read! I hope you start feeling better.

Kellie

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Barney Family said...

How are you feeling? I heard through the grape vine (Lindsay, My mom from talking to Rod) that you have been so sick. I am sorry, I tried to call you but couldn't get a hold of you. I will try again.

We are going to the Sunshine Tourney this weekend and it made me think of you. It will not be the same without you guys. That was so fun last year driving down, me getting a ticket (not so fun), Mckay and Zack playing ball in the field, and mingling with old friends. Just wanted you to know that I am going to miss you terribly. I hope you feel better soon.

Kellie