Wednesday, February 20, 2008

An Obsession of Mine

So, I have somewhat of an obsessive personality. Once I decide I like something, I really like it. I don't really ever do or follow anything halfway, rather, I dive in whole-heartedly. I have been so happy for the past few weeks (in between gagging and throwing up) because one of my obsessions is back! Yeah for American Idol!!!!! I admit it, I LOVE American Idol. I enjoy the audition episodes at the beginning of the season, but once they choose the top 24 and start the voting, it is pure heaven for me! I just love everything about it. Call me shallow, call me anything you'd like, I'm sure you have some secret obsession you'd be ashamed to admit!


So, you may be wondering, which contestants am I pulling for? Well, I will tell you. I am pulling for Brooke White and David Archuleta. If you are wondering why I picked those two, read a little about them and see if you think we have anything in common. I'll leave it at that.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! We are big fans of these two as well. What a coincidence! :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy, by the way!

Anonymous said...

I love it too and I also have many silly obsessions such as the Real World/Road Rules Challenge Shows Newport and/or Laguna Beach, One Tree Hill and Survivor. Loser I know. I can't help myself. I love trash TV and reality shows.:) Al

Heidi said...

Aly, I think I might try to get into American Idol this time myself. I watched half of it last night (the boys) I liked it so much that I made Brandon record the girls tonight. (I had to work) I didn't have a chance to see Dave sing but Brandon said he was pretty good.

Cheryl said...

I will have to catch a show or two and look your two hopefuls up online. I am so bad at watching TV. It sounds lame, but I always forget it's on. I do better at watching movies from Redbox.

My personal TV obession is Project Runway. Lucky for me I only recently started watching it, so all the reruns are new to me. Love it!

Hope you start feeling better SOON!

leah said...

Aly, I am LOVING idol this year too! There is some MAJOR talent this year, if you ask me...

As Ryan Seacrest alluded to - I would LOVE to adopt me some D.A. ;) He could sing me to sleep at night!

Barney Family said...

I must say I am addicted to American Idol as well. I have to admit that I am to lazy to vote. I will try and get my lazy but off the couch and vote for your favorites. I must say it is about time for some good TV. I am sick of my favorite TV show reruns! Jason and I were resorting to HGTV and the Food Network for entertainment--however we still love Michael Chiarello and Giada. We are also liking Survivor Fans vs Favorites-- it is a little steamy this season.

Kellie

Anika said...

We're obsessed too. David is my favorite boy. I can't agree with you on Brooke though- Ramiele is where it's at! Love ya.

Barney Family said...

Hey I like the new song on your playlist. Jason and I just watched that movie over the weekend--both Jason and I love the song. I just went to you photography website i like all the new pictures. I wish we lived closer.

Kellie