Thursday, August 23, 2007

If You Want to Laugh...

Joella called me this morning and said she had read one of the funniest things ever, so I obviously had to read it, too. A mom of six kids was selling a pack of Pokemon cards on Ebay that one of her kids had snuck into the grocery cart. I know that doesn't sound too funny, but wait 'til you read her explanation of why she is selling the cards! I was laughing so hard, I had to wipe away tears so I could see well enough to continue reading. I am also adding a link to this lady's blog. It's hilarious. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.






Here's a cute picture from today, just because... I though it was cute!

1 comment:

jami said...

seriously the funniest thing ever and so much like my trips to the store. i loved it!
love,
peterson's
p.s. we're on our third attempt at a blog, so i'm in need of your help. i'll have to call you soon and ask you all my questions.