Thursday, June 21, 2007

Living at the Hotel Hancock





Well, we are getting settled and having a good time. Living at my parents' house is an adventure. We LOVE being here, but there is always something going on! Eleven grandchildren in 7 years makes for a fun time when we get together. Leah and her family have been here for the past week to visit and to show off her new little one. He is adorable. I took some really fun pictures of him on Monday, so as soon as I get them edited, I will post them. Anyway- eleven little Hancock kids running around feels a little like a zoo. The kids love it, so it is all worth it.

We have a perfect apartment upstairs complete with a kitchen, washer and dryer, bathroom, living room, and two huge bedrooms. I am attempting to make it look a little more like home. So far I have hung 3 pictures, a clock, and a wreath! Impressive, I know. My mom and dad have been so gracious to let us disrupt their lives for the next few months, but we are so grateful for their hospitality and long-suffering.

I just got around to editing some pictures from our visit in Utah last month. Here are a few.

9 comments:

leigh anna said...

i am so glad to read you are doing well! i love your pictures!

Barney Family said...

Aly, cute pictures of the kids. How was your trip to the big city? I hope you are doing well. I am sure your kids are in heaven. I will talk to you soon, Kellie

Barney Family said...

Hey Aly, how did you do the designn at the top of your page? Can you add pictures? Also did you ever get those pictures of Beckham? Talk to you soon.

Kellie

leigh anna said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW PAGE!!!

Lindsay said...

Aly--I'm so excited to see the pics of Kaitlyn--I bet they are going to be great!

BTW, where did you find your cute new layout for your blog?? I LOVE it!!

Aly said...

Linds. I just designed the banner on photoshop and added it as a pciture to the top of the blog. Kaitlyn's pics are great- I promise I'll have them done soon!

Lindsay said...

Aly--Hey those pics of Kaitlyn are adorable! You did an AMAZING job! Now I have to decide which ones I want--because I really want them all! Thanks so much for doing them. I will be calling you this week to order.

Anonymous said...

Hey! We are having a class reunion meeting tomorrow at Lauren's at 5:30 if you can make it. Have you gotten a local cell number yet? :)Allison

Barney Family said...

Aly, so whats up? where are some pictures of the kids. I know you are taking them. It was good to talk to you the other day. I hope all is well.

Kellie