Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Beautiful Place to Live

The older I get, the more I realize how beautiful my home is. As a child, I remember my aunt, Sister, always becoming very emotional whenever she spoke about coming "home." As an adult, I now know how she felt, because I feel that way now. When I look at these pictures I have taken over the past few weeks, I can even smell the places and feel the humidity and breeze. I wish everyone could experience feel it when they looked at these pictures.

Kyle feels the same way about his home, as he should. I hope that the word "home" evokes pleasant and joyful emotions in everyone. It certainly does for me.


2 comments:

Barney Family said...

Aly, I love the pictures.

Lindsay said...

Aly--I too love those pictures. We really need to come visit you over a weekend sometime. I love the coast! We are going to Carolina Beach next weekend. I bet you love being able to go to the beach anytime!