Sunday, November 2, 2008

Much Needed Update

I haven't posted for a while, so I'm playing catch-up.


Zac, Will, and Sam in ther first photo together. I'm sure there'll be thousands more to come.

This is one of the few pics of Sam and me that I'm willing to let be seen! I think he looks so cute. This is a pic from Sam's 1 month photo-shoot. Thanks Kel for the adorable blanket.
This is just a moonrise as I was crossing the bridge a few days before Sam was born. As I drove, I noticed how blue the world looked and how the blue of the sky and the blue of the water were exactly the same. I'm glad it translated onto film.
These are of Halloween night at the Trunk-or-Treat. The boys had a great time. Will hung out in the car with grandma and Eden most of the time.


These are a few snap shots of Sam tonight before I got him dressed for bed. They are totally unprofessional looking and it's obvious I had to use the flash, but I had to get a couple of shots. He's growing so fast.


10 comments:

Rachel said...

That was a much needed update. So many cute pictures. Your boys are darling -- love the sports themed costumes. I can't believe Sam is already a month old. With each child, it really does go faster and faster. Hope you are enjoying your newborn.

leigh anna said...

thanks for the update!
i can't get over how much all your boys look alike!
your picture of the moonrise is amazing!
hope you are doing well!

Barney Family said...

Aly, Sam does look like Will. Oh he is so cute, I just wish I could hold him. You seriously need to come to Utah for Christmas. If I wasn't so poor myself I would help fly you out, just so we could see you guys.

I like the Halloween costumes. I hope you survived the trunk or treat.

Kellie

Allison Bernauer said...

Love them!! They are all too cute!! Can't wait to see you Friday. Love ya, Al

Higginson Family said...

Aly, Sam is so cute, he looks just like will. I'm with kel I wish that you and Kyle were coming for christmas. I miss all of you guys. We hope to see you soon though

whit

Andrea said...

Your little boys are so adorable! I love the picture of the moonrise! Hope you're doing great.

Lauren said...

I missed being at HI trunk-or-treat this year with you and your fab fam.

Tiffany Nelson said...

I have missed the boys this week. Tommy has had the Strep Throat so I will see then again next week. Kiss them for me...love you

Anika said...

Al- so cute. I think little Sam is a good mix between Zac and Will. We're so excited to see you guys... NEXT WEEK!!!!

Love, Ani

JKLCP said...

Aly- I haven't checked in since you had Sam. What a cutie! Congratulations. Enjoy each moment. You know how fast they grow. I know how talented you are with photography so I'm sure you are taking lots of pictures. :)Take care!