Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gooooooooooo Pirates!

These pics are pretty self explanatory. Let's just say that the Dart boys take their sports seriously. It's not enough to just be a fan, they have to actually become a part of the team. Don't worry Grandpa, we still love the Cougars, but we just couldn't find pint size uniforms in Cougar Blue. I must admit though, we are looking forward to heading up to Dowdy-Ficklin Stadium in a few weeks! Pa, Uncle Joel, and Uncle Mike were pretty excited when they saw these uni's! Mike even whipped out his cell phone and started playing his Purple Haze ring tone. You know Zac just ate that up!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a handsome set of boys you have. I can't wait to see the new little one when he makes his debut.

Rich was giddy this morning as he turned on the TV and heard the theme song from ESPN's College Gameday. Football has arrived....

Cheryl said...

PS I linked to your photography site from Kellie's blog today. Wow! No wonder you are so busy. Your photographs sell themselves! I love the pictures of the 3 girls in their white dresses on the beach and the baby blues on that little boy. You captured it all perfectly!

Lindsay said...

Your boys are beautiful! I'm sure the new little one will be too! Can't wait to see pictures of him on here! Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy and enjoy that little man when he joins us!

Heidi said...

I love your boys they are so cute! How are you feeling? I can't wait to see baby ?Sam?!

Allison Bernauer said...

GOOOOO PIRATES!!!!! We went to the game! I will post pics soon. It was so exciting!!! Call me as soon as there is any baby action!! Love ya.

Lauren said...

haha I love how lil Willy appears to have his "game face" on. We love us some Pirates around here!