Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A few days ago I ordered the boys and Kyle a new pair of swim trunks to take on our trip to Utah. I order things for two reasons: 1. It's so easy and Old Navy was having a great sale 2. The boys LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to get packages in the mail. They get so excited. Everytime I get a picture order in the mail, they sprint out to the UPS truck. Mr. "Brown" obliges and lets the boys help him carry the packages up to the door step. So today, when they saw that one of the packages was actually for them, they were elated.

I took these pictures while we were waiting for the UPS truck to come. I'm still just trying to get lots of practice with my 85 mm. I did finally use it in a shoot yesterday evening and I think I'm gonna love it. The hardest part is just getting used to the focal length.

So, we're off to Utah tomorrow to visit with our family out there. The boys are so excited and I am dreading the flight, but excited for the visit. Enjoy these pictures of my sweet boys. Zac was in a silly mood and pulling as many crazy faces as possible. This is my favorite of all of the crazy face pics. And I love the picture of them hugging. They really do adore each other, when they're not punching, kicking, boxing, head butting, or body slamming each other!




6 comments:

Lisa said...

You're coming out to Utah? How long will you be here? If you have some free time, we would really like to see you!

Wendi said...

If you need more practice with that lens...I can offer some subject material. *hint *hint

Have a great time in Utah.
Take lots of pictures to share.

Those boys of yours... the cutest!

Cheryl said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip to Utah. Enjoy every moment!!!

Darling pictures of your boys. They just don't ever take a bad photo. What lucky kiddos, they must have beautiful parents....

Peppers Clan said...

Silly faces and all, they are just adorable! :)

Higginson Family said...

Aly I'm so excited to see you and Kyle and the boys. Even if sam is not in town you guys will have to come down and if you all get together for dinner then I'm still coming with you guys I'm sure I will need a break from the kids.

Lindsay said...

Your boys are adorable! You take such great pictures!