Friday, May 9, 2008

Fun in the Sun

We have a favorite spot to visit in the summer. The boys LOVE to go to Aunt Glenda's house. (She isn't really an aunt by blood, but she might as well be.) She had a perfect little spot on the shore with no shells and perfect sand for the boys to dig and play and swim. This was our first visit of the season, but I'm sure we'll be down there several times a week from here on out.

The boys had a blast and I enjoyed catching a few rays! I certainly need some sun, so it was great. The boys love to be buried in the sand, but will only stay there for about 30 seconds after all of the work is done!

I am so happy it's getting warmer and looking forward to wonderful summer!






7 comments:

Peppers Clan said...

They definitely have that nice Hancock skin tone!! I think maybe we need to visit Aunt Glenda's as well! :)

Wendi said...

Your boys are just the cutest!!!

I so enjoyed our little visit Saturday night.
You have the most wonderful family!
Thanks for "trying" to educate me on a little photoshop. I think I should get it after about 100 more hours! (LOL)

Wendi said...

oops...I forgot to wish you a Happy Mother's Day!!!

*hope it was happy!

Hales Family said...

Aly,
I am glad you found our blog. I am new to the blogging thing, but it is fun seeing what everyone is up to. Your boys are so cute and your pictures are amazing! Happy Mother's Day!

Allison Bernauer said...

Love the beach pics! Let's get together this week or next and cook out one evening if it is nice weather! Love ya!

Heidi said...

It looks like your boys are loving it in N.C. Some day we would love to come and visit. I am excited that we will get to see you, Kyle and the boys in just a month.

Barney Family said...

That looks like a vacation. We really need to get back to the island in the summer some time.

I am excited to see you this summer.

Kellie