Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hair Issues and Good Friends

So,yesterday I did the stupidest thing I've ever done, well maybe not the stupidest, but pretty close. My hair was getting on my nerves. It was longer than it's been in a while and it had some split ends, so I decided to try to trim it myself, and while I was at it, I thought maybe I'd cut a few layers, too. Well, long story short, I ended up having to cut 4 inches off because I had butchered it so bad. I was wearing it curly in these pictures because it is so uneven, there's no way I could wear it straight right now! Luckily, we're going to Utah in 2 weeks, so my sister-in-law, Heidi, will be able to do something with it. I'm thinking about going pretty short. Well, I don't really have a choice, do I!

Anway- on to my other topic, good friends. Last night was my friend Becca's birthday, so we had a girl's night out. She's the cute one in green. She is about to have a baby in a couple of weeks! She definitely doesn't look like it! We had such a good time. I have so many wonderful friends here in Denver who I will miss so much. These are just a few of them.

I'll keep you posted on the hair issues. Let's just say I have retired my hair cutting scissors, at least until Kyle and the boys need a haircut!



6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Aly, I think your hair looks great anyway you do it. I was just telling Leah when I saw you in Utah your hair was so cute!

By the way, I have a friend who will be contacting you soon about getting her little boys picture taken. She lives in Raleigh and I showed her your site and she loves your pics! Her name is Debbie so look for her email from your website.

I can't wait to have you take Kaitlyn's one year pictures this summer. I would love to do it at a beach--we will have to figure out a good place to do them at!

Anika said...

Aly, I wouldn't worry! You would look good even if you shaved your head! Your hair is my favorite when it's really short anyway! And I can't even tell it's uneven! Me and Heidi got a great laugh out of it though!

Aly said...

You two are too sweet. I promise it's really bad, but I'm slowly learning to cope! I have found a really cute, but really short cut that Heidi is going to have to transform my awful butcher job into. If anybody can do it, Heidi can!

Anika said...

It really looks cute, I think! Heidi does wonders, I agree... but I don't think you need a makeover! When are you guys coming out to Utah? Before or after Kyle graduates? We were thinking about going to his graduation... but with Nate's work we never know! We'll keep you posted though!

Emily said...

I think your hair is really cute in the pictures! But I am super picky about my own hair, so I understand your need to get it fixed. I am the queen of doing something drastic to my hair on a whim. This time around I made a haircut appointment a couple weeks in advance so I could really be sure what I wanted to do before I sat in the chair. Only one week left until haircut day! I love haircut day, do you?

The Walker's said...

Aly, I thought your hair was adorable that night. You always look cute no matter what!

Rachael Walker