Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Few Reasons to Be Happy

I was just sitting here thinking about all of the good things that have happened lately, and it makes me so happy, I thought I'd share.

1. My brother, Joel, got engaged last weekend to a really sweet girl from Florida named Maghen. She is from Orlando, FL, so they will be getting married there in August. I am so happy for Joel and Maghen. No one deserves to be happy more than Joel. I haven't ever met Maghen, but if he loves her, then I do to.

2. My sister-in-law, Heidi, told me last night that she is expecting a baby. This little one will be due on Will's birthday, November 23. I am so happy for Brandon, Heidi, Jaisha, Makylie, and Kason. That is one lucky baby to come to their family.

3. I started officially packing today to move home in just a few more weeks. This is somewhat bitter sweet. But the sweet definitely out weighs the bitter.

4. Will's last two teeth finally cut through, so maybe the sleepness nights and fussy days will be over soon.

Definitely reasons to be happy, don't you think?!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Those are great reasons to be happy! And I think it's always good to be thinking about our blessings, no matter how small they seem.

Anonymous said...

Another reason to be happy....you will soon be home with me and we can hang out all the time :) I miss you lots, Al

Aly said...

Al- I am so excited to "rekindle" our friendship. 9 years of living thousands of miles apart is almost over! I miss you, too. Love, Aly