Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Know, I Know!!!

I need to update!!!!

I'm trying to get around to taking pictures of the house, but I refuse to do that until I get all of the boxes put away, so they're not in the pictures! Things around here have been wonderful, but a little crazy. We're loving the new home. The boys are completely at home here, and we're so thankful for little fellas who are patient with parents who have moved them around a lot in the past few years. We're hoping this is the last time for a very long time. (Have I mentioned how much I hate packing/unpacking)!

Bytheway- my Idol favorite made it through tonight! Goooooooooooooooo Danny! (Imagine me saying that in the same fashion as a BYU fan says, "Goooooooooooooooo Cougars!)

Here's Danny, in case you were wondering...

8 comments:

Allison Bernauer said...

I love him too. I could hardly stand it when he sang Hero last night. Bless his heart.

Lauren said...

Yes Danny is my favorite and the girl with the short blond and pink hair.

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I meant' to put my name but hit publish before I did.

LeeAnn

lov said...

oh i love him too!! :)

Barney Family said...

I like this guy as well!! It looks like your twin will be up this week. What is going to happen with the Bachelor?? Sorry I keep missing your calls. I will get a hold of you this week.

Kellie

Becca's Blog said...

He is great! Definitely one of my favorites, I think it's his story that gets me.
I miss you and definitely get those boxes put away so we can see your place.

Macy said...

Danny is the only one we voted for. He's the only one that I Love!!