Monday, January 19, 2009

Sammy

I have completely neglected my blog lately! I have been so busy that just checking my email has been a task! We are moving this weekend into a wonderful house just off the island and we are so excited. I promise I'll post more pictures and details later, but for now, I thought I would share a couple of my cute little Sammy. He is the happiest, most pleasant child! His little dimple makes me melt! In these pictures, he was getting a bath in Grandma Susan's sink. He's a big fan of bath time. Can you tell!?


9 comments:

Barney Family said...

Aly, he is changing so much! He has definitely gotten a little bigger.

I can't wait to see your pictures of your house. Post or email them soon.

Kellie

lov said...

oh aly, he is so precious!
can't wait to see your new home!

The Moyers said...

What an adorable baby! Good luck with the move.

Heidi said...

He is sooo cute!

Becca's Blog said...

Aly,
I am so excited for you on the house, not the move. I hope you are well and it is so good to see your cute little Sammy, just as cute as the others. Once you are settled you have to call me, we have way too much catching up to do, you really have dropped off the face of the planet.

Jami & Boys said...

he looks like will to me . . .
congrats again about the house! we can't wait to see it!

Lauren said...

I love lil "dammy"!!!! Are you loving the new house? I can't wait to see the inside...we will be home next weekend to check it out. It looks really nice from the outside. Have fun decorating!

The Education of an Island Boy said...

Lots of folks are saying that Sammy is staring to look like his maternal grandfather. I don't really see it yet. Pa

Herd of Sheps said...

Aly, I want to squeeze him. I have thought he was a clone of Kyle but in that first picture, I can see you in him. Any way you put he, he is beautiful, I miss you guys!!