Thursday, September 27, 2007

Has It Really Been Ten Years?

Kyle and Aly My friends since kindergarten, Kendra, Courtney, and Beth
My bestest bud from high school, Allison and her husband, Korey
The class of '97 (minus about 100)
Well, I am getting old. This past weekend was my ten year class reunion. We had a wonderful time. Kyle got to meet a lot of my high school friends he's never seen before and I got to catch up on ten years of life experiences. On Friday night there was a meet and greet at a restaurant on the waterfront, then on Saturday the reunion was at the Morehead City Country Club. It was very nice. It was catered by a local restaurant and there was live music. It's amazing how little everyone has changed over ten years. Here are a few pics of some of my friends.

7 comments:

Barney Family said...

How Fun!!! I know I about died when it was my 10 year reunion, I felt old. How did it compare to the Spanish Fork Reunions? You need to send me an email and tell me all about it!

Kellie

Jami & Boys said...

mine is next year and i hear they're already planning it -- i hope we can get back to utah for it. it looks like you had lots of fun and you looked like the cutest one there -- i'm sure no one was surprised at how beautiful you still are!

Anonymous said...

I think it should say "Photo by Allison" for the pic I took of you and Kyle. I am such a good photographer. I am surprised I didn't cut your heads off. ha ha Al

Anonymous said...

Aly I am in love with your purple top!! Purple is the new black!

Saying that made me think of a line from Legally Blonde,
"whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed!" haha
~Lauren

Cheryl said...

So much fun! It does seem strange when we all hit these big milestones in our lives (like Trey is getting baptized today!), but I think we all feel about 18 inside, so I just think I'm that young still, but hopefully more patient, kind and wise. Besides real 18 year old looks like they are 10. Surly, we couldn't have looked that young!

What a fun night. I am so glad Kyle got to meet the people who have played a big part in your life. Now let's just hope they don't put you on some 15 or 20 year committee!

Anonymous said...

Aly, do you have an email address? I have a slideshow of a wedding/reception we had here at the Aquarium this past weekend that I wanted to send to you. We are using some of his shots of the couple and the Aquarium for special event ads. Just thought I'd share!
~Lauren

Lisa said...

Hi Aly,

I just barely found your comment on my genealogy post. I'm sorry I took so long to respond! I definitely remember you from Nathaniel and Felicity's wedding dinner. Jacque, Joel's mother, has shown me your website and some of your photography. I LOVE the pictures you take of children, and would LOVE it if next time you were out here you would take some pictures of Jake. Also, it's good to hear that your mother has done a lot of work on the Hancock side because I have very little information on Hancocks. Where could I find it? Thanks for commenting on my blog and for reading it! I look forward to getting to know you better!

Lisa