Thursday, February 22, 2007

Finally...Good Weather!

We've finally had a few days of good weather this week and it has been wonderful. It's amazing how the weather can affect your overall outlook on life, but it definitely can! Today it was 55 degrees, but compared to the extreme cold we've been having, it felt more like 70 degrees. We went out to play for a while today, and the boys loved it. Kyle was home for lunch, so he was able to play for a while. I hope you enjoy a few pics and videos from the past few days.


3 comments:

Cloward Family said...

Kyle, Aly and boys-
How are you? I saw that you got onto my website and I thought I would return the favor. Your family is adorable! I can see a lot of the Dart boys in your kids. We are glad to see that you are doing well. Keep in touch.

Love,
Casey, Amberlee and Talon Cloward

Lindsay said...

Aly,
Thanks for adding your family to my guest book. I can't wait to see you in a few months. Your boys are so cute, they look like a lot of fun. I bet you are getting anxious to move back home! I'm sure Kyle is ready to be done with school. Well, it was great to hear from you. Talk to you soon.
Love,
Lindsay

Lindsay said...

Aly,
By the way, I added you to my list of blogs....hope you don't mind!

Love,
Lindsay